Description: It is modified polymer blended and cement based adhesive mortar which is reduced slip feature and enhanced with special chemicals.
Field of Usage: It is used on surfaces where pedestrian and load traffic extremely such as school, hospital, shopping mall etc. to cladding to that cladding materials such as large size ceramic, porcelain ceramic, marble to surfaces such as concrete, plaster, screed and wall as horizontal and vertical.
Application: 6,5- 7,5 lt. clean water is added slowly and the mixture is discharged into the container and mixed until a homogenous consistency is obtained on the glue. To the mixture, a low-speed mixer is used. Mix with high speed prevents the development of homogeneous consistency. After waiting for 5 minutes for the duration of ripening, re-mixed mortar is ready to use. By applying mortar to the surface correspond to the size of the tile with ceramic comb carding is done. Heavy and exterior applications the coating material, the coating material must be glued by applying a thin layer of mortar to the back of. Coating materials pasted into the combed mortar using a rubber mallet. Application tools should be washed with water after application. Expired the application cannot be processed and must be cleaned from the surface on the material. Completed hardened material in the container and outlet cannot be used.
Application tools should be washed with plenty of water after the application. Bonding cannot be done on the expired material and must be cleaned from the surface. The material in the vessel that has hardened and completed the outlet cannot be used.
TS EN 12004 / C2TES1 class
- Fire Class: A1
- Initial high tensile adhesion strength: ≥ 1.0 N / mm2
- High tensile adhesion strength after immersion: ≥ 1.0 N / mm2
- High tensile adhesion strength after Heat aging: ≥ 1.0 N / mm2
-High tensile adhesion strength after freeze-thaw cycles: ≥ 1.0 N/ mm2
These values apply to the performance of laboratory experiments after 28 days of completed applications. Differences in application environment can change values
Rates of Mixture: 25 kg dust product is mixed with approximately 6,5 -7,5 litres water
Consumption: 4 – 4,5 kg per 1 m2 (with 8x8 mm notch trowel)
Colour: Grey and White
Pot Life: 2 hours
Packing: 25 kg. (2 fold in PP bags, 64 pieces as stretch crates)
Shelf Life: Average life expectancy is 1 year beginning from production date with moistureless and dry conditions
Storage: It can be stacked up successively to 8 fold in dry and moistureless condition with unopened package.
Ripening Time: 5 minutes.
Open Waiting Time: the coating materials must be adhered within 30 minutes. This time is shortened due to factors such as excessive temperature, intense wind and low humidity.
Warnings and precautions:
· Application temperature should be between +5 °C and +35 °C degrees.
· Application surfaces should be free from elements, such as dust, dirt, sweeps, oil etc.
· The mixer’s working rate should be maximum 120 speed.
· The prepared mortar should be consumed within 2 hours.
· No additives other than water should be put into the material
· Joint filling application can be done 24 hours after bonding. During this time, the Applied Surface should not be exposed and water should be protected.
· The surface should be protected from wind, water and sunlight during application
· The cement based materials shouldn’t be breathed directly and their contact with skin should be avoided. During the process, protective clothes should be put on
· Technical values were obtained in laboratory environment.
· Technical information and recommendations should be evaluated as a guide.
· Derya Madencilik San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. reserves the right to change the above information.
· Derya Madencilik San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. is not liable for errors caused by incorrect applications.