DESCRIPTION: The product is a cement based filler mortar and self settling which has high stability. It provides high adhesion to steel and concrete and has type of C60 as normal and rapid setting.
FIELDS OF USAGE:
• For the fixation of machine bases
• For the fixing of machine matrixes such as mompressor, sawmills, mills, such as crusher and marble cutting machines
• Filling in the voids that require high-strength concrete
• Filling in the voids that require anchorage.
• It is used to fill the colon of prefabricated structures
• It is used in applications such as road structures, manhole repairs that need to be settled quickly.
PERFORMANCE: TS EN 1504 – 3, EN 1504 - 3
Rates of Mixture: 25 kg dust product is averagely mixed with 3,75 litres water (%15 of powder product)
Consumption: Averagely between 2500 and 2800 kg. per 1 m3.
Color: Grey Pot Life: 2 hours
Packing: 25 kg. (In Kraft bags, as 64 pieces streched pallets)
Shelf Life: Average life expectancy is 12 months beginning from production date with moistureless and dry conditions.
Storage: It can be stacked up successively to 8 fold in dry and moistureless condition with unopened package.