DESCRIPTION: The product is cement-based filler mortar which has high strength. It provides high adherence to steel and concrete. There are C30 normal and rapid setting types
FIELDS OF USAGE:
• For the fixation of machine bases
• For the fixing of machine matrixes such as mompressor, sawmills, mills, such as crusher and marble cutting machines
• Filling in the voids that require high-strength concrete
• Filling in the voids that require anchorage.
• It is used to fill the colon of prefabricated structures
• For Exposed concrete columns in the closure of iron ore.
• It is used in applications such as road structures, manhole repairs that need to be settled quickly.
PERFORMANCE: TS EN 1504 – 3, EN 1504 - 3
Rates of Mixture: 25 kg dust product is averagely mixed with 3,75 litres water (%15 of powder product)
Consumption: Averagely between 2500 and 2800 kg. per 1 m3.
Color: Grey Pot Life: 2 hours
Packing: 25 kg. (In Kraft bags, as 64 pieces streched pallets)
Shelf Life: Average life expectancy is 12 months beginning from production date with moistureless and dry conditions.
Storage: It can be stacked up successively to 8 fold in dry and moistureless condition with unopened package.