Description: The product is a pasting material manufactured from Aragonit mine with extremely high whiteness levels by perfectly fitting to the structure of the glass and contributing to the decorative appearance. The product ensures a smooth an deven surfaces. It doesn’t need joint application.
Fields of Usage: It was used in all external and internal areas where glass brick application is made.
Application: 19 kg. Aragonit glass brick adhesive is mixed with approximately 4-4,5 liters of water with a low-speed mixer until a homogenous mixture has been obtained without any roundish lumps. Dust, dirt, debris, oil etc. on the surfaces on which the mortar will be applied should be cleaned. This mixture is left to settle approximately for 10 minutes and after it is mixed again, it is ready to be used.
- Rates of Mixtures: For a package of 19 kg. it is mixed with 4-4,5 liters of water
- Consumption Amount: 4-4,5 kg. for pet 1m2
- Appearance: Powdery
- Pot Life: 1 hours
- Shelf Life: 1 year in dry and humid-free environment
- Stocking: Max. 8 packages can be piled
- Package: 19 kg. craft package
Cautions and Precautions
- Application temperature should be between +5 and +35 C degrees.
- Application surfaces should be free from elements, such as dust, dirt, sweeps, oil etc.
- The mixer’s working rate should be maximum 120 speed.
- The prepared mortar should be consumed within 2 hours
- No additives other than water should be put into the material
- The surface should be protected from wind, water and sunlight during application
- The cement based materials shouldn’t be breathed directly and their contact with skin should be avoided. During the process, protective clothes should be put on
- Avoid applications under hot weather.