Description: It is a highly stabilized mortar material used to adhere ceramic tiles and faience.
Fields of Usage: The product is used for covering ground and wall ceramic tiles on surfaces such as wall, concrete pavement, fair-faced concrete, gas concrete, concrete panel, plaster etc.
Application: 25 kg. Derkim ceramic and faience adhesive is mixed with 6-7 liters of water with a low-speed mixer until a homogenous mixture has been obtained without any roundish lumps. This mixture is left to settle approximately for 10 minutes and after mixing again, it is ready to be used. Dust, dirt, debris, oil etc. on the surfaces on which the mortar will be applied should be cleaned. The mortar is applied via a trowel and then harrowed. The coating material is plastered and hammered with a rubber hummer and freed from any possible cavities under the coating material. 24 hours after the application, the joint spaces are filled with Aragonit joint filler.
- Rates of Mixtures: For a package of 25 kg. it is mixed with 6-7 liters of water
- Consumption Amount: Averagely 4-4,5 kg. for per 1 m2
- Color: White and Gray
- Pot Life: 2 hours
- Shelf Life: 1 year in dry and humid-free environment
- Stocking: Max. 8 packages can be piled
- Package: 25 kg. craft package
Warnings and precautions:
Cautions and Precautions
- Application temperature should be between +5 and +35 C degrees.
- Application surfaces should be free from elements, such as dust, dirt, sweeps, oil etc.
- The mixer’s working rate should be maximum 120 speed.
- The prepared mortar should be consumed within 2 hours
- No additives other than water should be put into the material
- The surface should be protected from wind, water and sunlight during application
- The cement based materials shouldn’t be breathed directly and their contact with skin should be avoided. During the process, protective clothes should be put on
- It keeps its shelf life in unopened package under proper stocking circumstances.