Description: It is cement-based, modified polymer-contributed brick and pumice block bonding mortar
Fields of Usage: It is used in internal and external places, industry facilities to bond brick and pomza block walls.
Application: 25 kg. Aragonit brick-pumice mortar is mixed with 6-7 liters of water with a low-speed mixer until a homogenous mixture has been obtained without any roundish lumps. This mixture is left to settle approximately for 10 minutes and after mixing again, it is ready to be used. The mortar is applied via scraped trowel and harrowed. After the covering material has been plastered, it is hammered with a rubber hammer to leave no space under the material.
- Rates of Mixtures: For a package of 25 kg. it is mixed with 6-7 liters of water
- Consumption Amount: Average for 1 m2 7,5 - 8,5 kg. (8x8 mm comb size)
- Color: White and Gray
- Pot Life: 2 hours
- Shelf Life: 1 year in dry and humid-free environment
- Stocking: Max. 8 packages can be piled
- Package: 25 kg. craft package
Warnings and Precautions:
Cautions and Precautions
- Application temperature should be between +5 and +35 C degrees.
- Application surfaces should be free from elements, such as dust, dirt, sweeps, oil etc.
- The mixer’s working rate should be maximum 120 speed.
- The prepared mortar should be consumed within 2 hours
- No additives other than water should be put into the material
- The surface should be protected from wind, water and sunlight during application
- The cement based materials shouldn’t be breathed directly and their contact with skin should be avoided. During the process, protective clothes should be put on
- It keeps its shelf life in unopened package under proper stocking circumstances.